Featuring gilt hands balanced with the urbane look of blued steel hands on the perpetual calendar complications, this Limited Edition self-winding watch was designed with masculine refinement in mind. The Clifton 10360 comes with a black alligator strap.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+41225802948
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
The strap is finished with a polished steel pin buckle, a timeless combination that effortlessly complements the 42 mm steel case. The watch features a moon-phase function, leap year indicator, small seconds, and date, weekday, and month functions, all elegantly positioned around the opaline finished silver-colored dial.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 48 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Swiss Made
- In House Manufacture
- Vaucher 5401
- Bridges with "cotes de Genève" decor. Circular-grained plate. Oscillating weight adorned with snailed decor and Phi symbol. Blued steel screws.
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 42.0 mm
- 11.2 mm
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, "Chevé", Anti-glare one face
- With screw
- Silver-colored, Opaline
- Arabic numerals, 18K pink gold
- 18K pink gold
- Alligator, Black
- Pin buckle, Polished satin-finished finishes