Clifton Club 10369
Capturing the spirit and energy of the motorsports world, this Limited Edition flyback chronograph for men offers superior accuracy and a bold, statement-making style. The watch comes with a fine black leather strap with red stitching.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+442033645538
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
Free Engraving and Gift Wrapping
Free Standard Delivery and Returns
24-month International Warranty
The sun satin-finished black-colored dial is encircled by a silver-colored flange with the tachymeter scale, creating an effortlessly cool aesthetic. The hour and minute hands on this watch come with a special Superluminova coating and the bright red chronograph seconds hand complements the red detailing on the strap. With a date aperture and chronograph subdials in silver, this dynamic timepiece is the watch for today’s visionary gentleman.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 42 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Swiss Made
- In House Manufacture
- La Joux-Perret 8147-2
- Circular-grained finished plate and bridges. Open worked oscillating weight adorned with "Côtes de Genève", snailed decor and PHI symbol.
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 44 mm
- 14.9 mm
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- With screw
- Black, Sun satin-finished, Silver-colored
- Arabic numerals
- Rhodium-plated, C1 Super-LumiNova with blue line
- Alligator, Black
- Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes