Manufactured by expert hands in Switzerland, this automatic watch for men features SW 200 movement. The Clifton 10366 also offers a modern aesthetic with an elegant black opaline dial and features a date aperture at 3 o’clock.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+85227231830
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
The watch comes with gilt hour, minute, and second hands paired with stunning gilt Arabic numerals and indexes. You’ll find that the automatic movement is visible beneath the sapphire crystal case back, adding an intriguing element to this luxury timepiece. The 45 mm watch case is made from polished and satin-finished steel and the black strap is made from premium alligator leather.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 38 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Swiss Made
- ETA 2824-2, Sellita SW200
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 45 mm
- 12.4 mm
- Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Anti-glare one face
- With screw
- Black, Opaline
- Arabic numerals, 18K red gold
- Gilt, Dauphine
- Alligator, Black
- Pin buckle, Polished satin-finished finishes