Dynamic yet classically designed, this 40 mm dual time automatic watch offers a sophisticated style and a Swiss-made self-winding movement. The white dial features steel Roman numerals, line guilloché décor and a date aperture at 3 o’clock. Blue hour, minute and second hands are paired with a second blue tipped steep hour hand and a 24-hour timescale around the edge of the dial. A blue alligator leather strap completes the modern appeal of the Classima 10272.
Free Engraving & Gift Wrapping
Customise your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
More Information on Safe & Secure payment
Free standard delivery & Returns
- Functions Central-hand dual time, Date
- Swiss Made
- ETA 2893-2
- Power Reserve 42 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Number of Rubies 21
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 40.0 mm
- Thickness 9.2 mm
- Material And Finishes Steel, Polished
- Upper glass Upper crystal: Sapphire
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back
- Colours and Finishes Silver-colored, Opaline, Line guilloché, Silver-colored
- Numerals Roman numerals, Applique numerals
- Hands Blued steel, Leaf
- Material Delivered on Alligator, Blue
- Buckle Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished finishes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)