Clifton Club 10368
A Swiss-made flyback chronograph with a racing-inspired design, the Clifton Club 10368 is a dynamic timepiece for today’s active urban professional. This Limited Edition wristwatch features a crisp white deal with a blue flange and tachymeter scale.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+442033645538
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
Free Engraving and Gift Wrapping
Free Standard Delivery and Returns
24-month International Warranty
Around the dial, you’ll find modern Arabic numerals, and two subdials at 3 and 9 o’clock. For nights out and pre-dawn runs, the Superluminova hour and minute hands make timekeeping easy. This watch comes with a premium blue alligator strap with red stitching and a polished and satin-finished steel case. The case back is a screwed-down sapphire crystal, for an unbreakable finish.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 42 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Swiss Made
- In House Manufacture
- La Joux-Perret 8147-2
- Circular-grained finished plate and bridges. Open-worked oscillating weight adorned with "Côtes de Genève", snailed decor and PHI symbol.
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 44 mm
- 14.9 mm
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- With screw
- White, Opaline, Blue
- Arabic numerals
- Rhodium-plated, C1 Super-LumiNova with blue line
- Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes