Pairing the timeless appeal of the moon phase watch with the modern refinement Baume et Mercier is recognized for, this 43 mm men’s timepiece is a fine watch for the gentleman who balances the ingenuity of the past with the innovation of today. The white dial comes with Arabic numerals, central hand date and month functions, and the moon phase aperture at 6 o’clock. A solid stainless steel case with a sapphire crystal case back, satin-finished bezel and blue alligator strap, this luxury watch is one to pass on to the next generation.
Free Engraving & Gift Wrapping
Customise your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
More Information on Safe & Secure payment
Free standard delivery & Returns
- Functions Date, Moon phase, Day & month
- Swiss Made
- Dubois Dépraz 9000
- Power Reserve 42 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 43.0 mm
- Thickness 12.3 mm
- Material And Finishes Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Bezel Non-rotating bezel, Acier allié déc X2CrNiMo(S) 18-14-3 1.4435, Satin-finished
- Upper glass Upper crystal: Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Hands Dauphine
- Material Alligator, Blue
- Buckle Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished finishes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)