Clifton Club 10367
The Clifton Club 10367 Limited Edition watch is an exquisite example of modern horological manufacturing. It’s a flyback chronograph for men with a brilliant sun satin-finished 3N colored dial and a blue flange with the tachymeter scale.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+6565102767
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
The watch’s minute and hour hands are finished with Superluminova, making them visible even at night. This timepiece also comes with a red chrongraph seconds hand and a date aperture. The case is made from polished and satin-finished steel with a protected crown. The blue strap is made from premium alligator leather and finished with detailed beige stitching. It’s closed with a satin-finished triple folding buckle with security push-pieces.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 42 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Swiss Made
- In House Manufacture
- La Joux-Perret 8147-2
- Circular-grained finished plate and bridges. Open-worked oscillating weight adorned with "Côtes de Genève", snailed decor and PHI symbol.
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 44.0 mm
- 14.9 mm
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- With screw
- Gilt, Sun satin-finished, Blue
- Arabic numerals
- Rhodium-plated, C1 Super-LumiNova with blue line
- Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes