Clifton Club 10370
The Clifton Club 10370 offers the endlessly reliable and accurate Valjoux 7750 movement, one of the most coveted types of chronograph movement used in modern watchmaking. This Limited Edition watch features a blue and gray dial with a tachymeter scale.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+658008526993
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
The sleek sun-satin-finished dial is balanced by three subdials and a day of the week and date apertures at 3 o’clock. True to the watch’s motorsports roots, the blue alligator strap is decorated with fine red stitching and the hour and minute hands have a Superluminova coating, offering even more edge and exhilaration in the design. The watch’s case is made from polished and satin-finished steel and comes with a protected crown.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 48 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Swiss Made
- Valjoux 7750
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 44 mm
- 14.9 mm
- Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Slate-gray, Sun satin-finished, Blue
- Arabic numerals
- Rhodium-plated, C1 Super-LumiNova with blue line
- Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes