With a sober design and classic features, this luxury automatic watch is a coveted gentleman’s timepiece. The Clifton 10365 features SW 200 movement. It has a silver-colored dial with the date aperture at 3 o’clock.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+6565102767
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
Around the dial, gilt Arabic numerals and indexes are paired with elegant gilt hands. This timepiece comes with hour, minute, and second hands for effortless timekeeping. The 45 mm polished and satin-finished steel case has a transparent sapphire crystal case back, making the automatic movement visible. The premium black alligator strap is closed with a satin-finished steel pin buckle.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 38 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Swiss Made
- ETA 2824-2, Sellita SW200
- Diameter: 45.5 mm
- 12.4 mm
- Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Anti-glare one face
- With screw
- Silver-colored, Opaline
- Arabic numerals, 18K red gold
- Gilt, Dauphine
- Alligator, Black
- Pin buckle, Polished satin-finished finishes