This round 42 mm automatic chronograph watch features a polished steel case, silver-colored dial with an opaline finish and blued steel hands. Three smaller dials and the date aperture set against the iconic line guilloché décor hint at the technical sophistication that is part of this self-winding chronograph for men. The raised hour markers are complemented by a seconds time scale around the edge of the bezel. The steel timepiece with a transparent sapphire crystal case back pairs seamlessly with a blue alligator strap.
Free Engraving & Gift Wrapping
Customize your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
More information on Safe & Secure payment
Free standard delivery & Returns
- Functions Chronograph, Date
- Swiss Made
- Valjoux 7750
- Power Reserve 48 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Number of Rubies 25
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 42.0 mm
- Thickness 13.25 mm
- Material And Finishes Steel, Polished
- Upper glass Upper crystal: Sapphire
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back
- Colors and Finishes Silver-colored, Opaline, Line guilloché
- Material Alligator, Blue
- Buckle Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished finishes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)