Clifton Baumatic 10401
The immaculate white dial offers an understated, easy-to-read display. It features slender riveted hour-markers, slim lancet hands and an oversized date aperture at 3 o’clock. Topped with a domed sapphire crystal, the anthracite gray minute track follows the ideally proportioned curves of the 40 mm two-tone polished/satin-finished case. Water-resistant to 50 meters, the timepiece has a transparent case back that reveals the new Baumatic BM12-1975A calibre, the first mechanical self-winding movement developed in-house, in collaboration with the Richemont group. The watch is mounted on a brown alligator strap that fastens with a pin buckle.
Customize your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
- Functions Date
- Swiss Made
- Baumatic BM12-1975A
- Power Reserve 120 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 40.0 mm
- Thickness 10.3 mm
- Material And Finishes Polished/satin-finished
- Bezel Non-rotating bezel
- Upper glass Sapphire
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Colors and Finishes Warm-white, Porcelain-like
- Indexes Gilt, Riveted indexes
- Material Alligator, Red-brown
- Buckle Pin buckle, Polished finishes
- Self Interchangeable Yes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)