Clifton Baumatic 10519
Automatic watch with COSC Certification
The immaculate white dial offers an understated, easy-to-read display. It features slender riveted hour-markers, slim lancet hands and an oversized date aperture at 3 o’clock.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+41225802948
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
Topped with a domed sapphire crystal, the anthracite gray minute track follows the ideally proportioned curves of the 40 mm two-tone polished/satin-finished steel case and 18K pink gold-capped bezel. Water-resistant to 5 ATM, the timepiece has a transparent case back that reveals the new Baumatic BM13-1975A calibre, the first mechanical self-winding movement developed in-house, in collaboration with the Richemont group. The watch is mounted on a brown alligator strap that fastens with a pin buckle.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 120 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Swiss Made
- Baumatic BM13-1975A COSC
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 40 mm
- 11.3 mm
- Two-tone, Polished/satin-finished
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Warm-white, Porcelain-like
- Gilt, Riveted indexes
- Gilt, Alpha
- Alligator, Red-brown
- Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished finishes