Clifton Club 10371
An automatic chronograph with unmistakable style, the Clifton Club Limited Edition 10371 combines the accuracy of Valjoux 7750 movement with an exhilarating design inspired by motorsports world. It features a black alligator strap with beige stitching.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+41225802948
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
The strap seamlessly complements the sun satin-finished black and 3N-colored dial, which boasts three subdials and a date function, all elegantly balanced around the dial. The special Superluminova hour and minute hands add to the truly dynamic aesthetic of this edgy men’s timepiece. The watch case is made from polished and satin-finished steel and the case back is a screw-down sapphire crystal.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 48 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Swiss Made
- Valjoux 7750
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 44.0 mm
- 14.9 mm
- Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Black, Sun satin-finished, Champagne
- Arabic numerals
- Rhodium-plated, C1 Super-LumiNova with blue line
- Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes