Clifton Club 10372
Combining a design inspired by motorsports and Valjoux 7750 movement for precision timekeeping, the Clifton Club 10372 is an automatic chronograph with a distinct edge. It features a black and silver-colored dial with a matching black alligator strap.
Order by phone Contact Us Shop by phone
If you would like more information about this product or another collection, please get in touch with our Customer center Baume & Mercier+41225802948
Available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm and on Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
The watch strap comes with red stitching on the edges, a color reflected throughout this timepiece to represent the energy of the sport. This 44 mm watch comes with a red chronograph seconds hand and subdial hands, along with special Superluminova hour and minute hands. The dial is adorned with a tachymeter scale and features Arabic numerals. The watch case is made from polished and satin-finished steel and comes with a screw-down sapphire crystal as the case back.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 48 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Swiss Made
- Valjoux 7750
- Automatic, self-winding
- Diameter: 44.0 mm
- 14.9 mm
- Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Non-rotating bezel
- Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Black, Sun satin-finished, Silver-colored
- Arabic numerals
- Rhodium-plated, C1 Super-LumiNova with blue line
- Alligator, Black
- Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes