Designed with clean lines and understated elegance, this self-winding watch for men is perfect for the modern professional. It comes with a round 40 mm case, constructed from stainless steel, and red gold-toned Roman numerals to mark the hours. Gilt hour, minute and second hands sweep over the center guilloché line décor. A date aperture sits on the dial at 3 o’clock. To complete the classic feel of this iconic timepiece, a brown leather strap fits seamlessly with the steel case. The case back is made from scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Free Engraving & Gift Wrapping
Customise your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
More Information on Safe & Secure payment
Free standard delivery & Returns
- Functions Date
- Swiss Made
- Sellita SW200
- Power Reserve 38 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Number of Rubies 26
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 40.0 mm
- Thickness 8.95 mm
- Material And Finishes Steel, Polished
- Upper glass Upper crystal: Sapphire
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back
- Colours and Finishes Silver-colored, Opaline
- Numerals Roman numerals, Gilt
- Indexes Gilt
- Material Delivered on Alligator, Light brown
- Buckle Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished finishes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)