Clifton Club 10342
A powerful steel 44 mm automatic chronograph watch for men, with the iconic red cobra as created by legendary driver Peter Brock, the Clifton Club Shelby Cobra 10342 is a stunning display of modern horological craftsmanship. The smooth silver-colored dial features three subdials in silver and Daytona blue and a weekday and date aperture at 3 o’clock. This Limited Edition watch comes with a black “All Roads” calfskin strap with a carbon-like pattern and red reverse.
Customise your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
- Functions Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter, Week day
- Swiss Made
- Valjoux 7750
- Power Reserve 48 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Number of Rubies 25
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 44.0 mm
- Thickness 14.9 mm
- Material And Finishes Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Bezel Non-rotating bezel
- Upper glass Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Colours and Finishes Silver-colored, Sun satin-finished, Blue
- Numerals Arabic numerals
- Material Calfskin, Black
- Buckle Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)