Clifton Club 10402
A limited edition chronograph watch created as a homage to the Indian Motorcycle Company, founded in 1901 in Springfield, Massachusetts, this self-winding mechanical timepiece pairs the urbane appeal of a brown calfskin strap with the depth precision of a racing-inspired open-worked slate-gray and black dial, full with a tachymeter scale on the bezel and multiple subdials. The stainless steel case is stamped on the back with the Indian Motorcycle logo. They were the creators of Burt Munro’s record-setting motorbike, the Indian Scout, and the company behind some of the fastest and most visionary bikes the world has seen.
Customize your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
- Functions Tachymeter, Date, Chronograph
- Swiss Made
- Valjoux 7750
- Power Reserve 48 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Number of Rubies 25
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 44.0 mm
- Thickness 13.3 mm
- Material And Finishes Polished/satin-finished
- Bezel Non-rotating bezel
- Upper glass Sapphire, Anti-glare one face
- Case Back Full case back, With screw
- Colors and Finishes Slate-gray, Black
- Indexes Riveted indexes
- Hands Leaf, C1 Super-LumiNova with green line
- Material Calfskin, Brown
- Buckle Pin buckle, Polished finishes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)