Clifton Club 10403
The cool steel version of the limited edition Indian Motorcycle automatic chronograph watch features a sleek black dial with tachymeter scale on the bezel and snailed silver-colored subdials. It’s a fitting aesthetic for a timepiece designed as a reflection of one of the most iconic motorcycle manufacturers of the 20th century – a company that brought the world classic speedsters like the Scout and the Chief. The hour and minute hand are rhodium plated, and the striking red seconds hands is styled with the brand’s original insignia. This Swiss timepiece comes with a steel bracelet and case, with the logo of the Indian Motorcycle Company on the back.
Customize your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
- Functions Tachymeter, Date, Chronograph
- Swiss Made
- Valjoux 7750
- Power Reserve 48 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Number of Rubies 25
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 44.0 mm
- Thickness 13.3 mm
- Material And Finishes Polished/satin-finished
- Bezel Non-rotating bezel
- Upper glass Sapphire, Anti-glare one face
- Case Back No
- Colors and Finishes Black, Silver-colored
- Indexes Riveted indexes
- Hands Leaf, C1 Super-LumiNova with green line
- Material Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Clasp Triple folding clasp with security push-pieces, Steel, Polished
- Self Interchangeable Yes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)