For the modern urban gentleman, this round 40 mm steel bracelet watch features visible self-winding mechanical movement through an aperture fitted neatly on the silver-colored dial. Blued steel hands sweep around the dial’s Roman numerals, giving this automatic watch for men a distinguished look with an unmistakable classic appeal. The Classima 10275 comes with a stainless steel bracelet and sapphire crystal case back opening, putting the mechanics of the timepiece on display from both sides.
Free Engraving & Gift Wrapping
Customise your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
More Information on Safe & Secure payment
Free standard delivery & Returns
- Swiss Made
- Sellita SW200 BV
- Power Reserve 38 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Number of Rubies 26
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 40.0 mm
- Thickness 8.95 mm
- Material And Finishes Steel
- Upper glass Upper crystal: Sapphire
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back
- Colours and Finishes Silver-colored, Opaline
- Numerals Roman numerals
- Material Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Clasp Triple folding clasp with security push-pieces, Steel, Polished
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)