Clifton Club 10343
Supreme Swiss craftsmanship and an iconic, sport-inspired aesthetic are the foundation of this automatic chronograph watch. The Clifton Club Shelby Cobra 10343 is a Limited Edition watch inspired by the 1964 Daytona Coupe. It features a sun satin-finished Daytona blue dial with three subdials, a tachymeter around the dial’s perimeter, a red chronograph hand with fiery cobra, as designed by the legendary Peter Brock, and Superluminova watch hands. This powerful steel timepiece comes with a black “All Roads” calfskin strap.
Customise your watch with your heartfelt message.
Special brand gift wrapping.
- Functions Chronograph, Tachymeter, Week day, Date
- Swiss Made
- Power Reserve 48 hour(s)
- Frequency 28800.0vph/4.0hz
- Shape Round
- Size Diameter: 44.0 mm
- Thickness 14.9 mm
- Material And Finishes Steel, Polished/satin-finished
- Bezel Non-rotating bezel
- Upper glass Sapphire, Domed, Anti-glare one face
- Case Back Sapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Colours and Finishes Blue, Sun satin-finished, Silver-colored
- Numerals Arabic numerals
- Material Calfskin, Black
- Buckle Adjustable triple folding buckle with security push-pieces, Polished satin-finished finishes
- Water Resistance 5 ATM (approx. 50 m)